The game also known as Big Two, Deuces, Thirteen, Da Lao Er, Dai Di, 鋤大D and Tien len.
- Play against engine
- Clean user interface, drag to play, 2-finger swipe at the bottom of the screen to pass
- Game state saved between sessions
- Score tracking
- Option to change card deck/back
- A detailed explanation of the game and rules are available at Wikipedia. But here are a few variations:
- Every round start with 3 of Diamond.
- Three of a kind can be played.
- At the end of each round, each remaining card counts as one point, points are double if there are ten or more cards, triple if there are thirteen cards.
- If a player does not play his/her strongest card(s), causing the next player to win, the player will incur all the points on behalf of the other 2 players who lost.
Email for questions or feedback.