mLogger — A simple, log server for development
mLogger is an OS X app designed to be used during software development. Instead of (or in addition to) logging natively, you log to mLogger. It's extremely easy to use! Just perform a POST or GET request to log. We also provide a few functions in the Help file for convenience:
- Objective C : mLog(@"Hello World");
- Swift : mLog("Hello World")
- RubyMotion : mlog('Hello World')
- Or write your own by making a POST or GET request:
- GET curl "http://127.0.0.1:8086/log/hello world"
- POST curl "http://127.0.0.1:8086/log" -d "msg=hey there"
To learn more about how the idea for mLogger came about, read this.
Why Use mLogger?
- The filtering functionality makes it easy to find what you want
- You can log from a device (e.g. iPhone) to your laptop even if you aren't tethered to your Xcode
- It's extremely easy to use
Subscribe to our newsletter
Your email address will only be used to notify you of mLogger-related updates.